PASS THE TORCH (old site -- visit new site at 2passthetorch.com)

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Cobwebs of the Mind

Technically-speaking, I'm a work in progress, but I've been fortunate to benefit from the generosity of my brother-in-law, Stuart, who's a genius with all-things html. He designed my Empowering Youth website.

But I've also learned more than I can possibly explain from my friends at Absolute Write. Most recently, I find myself needing to thank Ted Gross for his tutorials in web marketing and Google rankings. On his website, Cobwebs of the Mind, he wrote a very flattering review about my blog.

Please visit his site, read his reviews and his advice. And click through to his other projects. He wears many hats.



4 Comments:

  • Kelly...you deserve all the praise..(of course!)
    Thanks for the kind words...
    Teddy

    By Blogger Ted Gross, At 3:17 AM  

  • You're welcome, Ted - and thanks again!

    By Blogger Kelly Curtis, At 9:06 AM  

  • Awesome Youth Empowering website Kelly! Keep up the great work. They're worth it and are fortunate to have you.

    Thanks for visiting my blogspace and leaving a coment too.

    By Blogger Unknown, At 12:05 PM  

  • Thanks for checking it out, Simran!! Please come back again!

    By Blogger Kelly Curtis, At 12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home