PASS THE TORCH (old site -- visit new site at 2passthetorch.com)

Friday, July 07, 2006

Budding Nutritionist

A few nights ago we had spaghetti for dinner. My kids love noodles, but aren't big fans of the sauce. I told Curt he needed to put some meat sauce on his plate because protein is important.

Then he promptly picked up the parmesan cheese shaker and read the nutrition label to me.

"I can get 2 grams right here."

Darn kids. It would be a lot easier if they didn't know so much.

If you just want a great giggle today, download the laughing baby at Rocks in My Drier.

4 Comments:

  • My 9 year old grandaughter loves parmeson on everything. So during her visit I offered her the freshly shredded variety....
    Heck, no. She wanted the "real stuff" in the green can.

    By Blogger Pamela, At 10:24 AM  

  • Well, she's a connoisseur!

    By Blogger Kelly Curtis, At 10:30 AM  

  • Mine learned to read labels at school as well, and I got many-a-lecture on the dangers of cholesterol whenever I served some type of protein they didn't like.

    By Blogger JenLo, At 7:36 PM  

  • Grocery shopping takes a lot longer these days as well;)

    By Blogger Kelly Curtis, At 7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home