PASS THE TORCH (old site -- visit new site at 2passthetorch.com)

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Kidspiration

It's Worldwide Web Wednesday!

I was interviewed for an article on the Muse Marquee, entitled "Kidspiration." I talk about how my kids inspire my writing and generate stories and anecdotes I'd never get without them. It's a well-written article and includes interviews from other writers as well.

The story refers to a couple of my recently published magazine features that star my kids. "First Mate for a Day," is a piece about Deena helping to skipper 120-year-old ship on the Chesapeake Bay. It's in the July issue of Chesapeake Family. The other article was featured in Transitions Abroad -- "Playgrounds in Europe -- Take Time to Spin the Merry-go-Rounds." I explain how our kids connect the dots of our travel itinerary -- with playgrounds.

Yeah, it's pretty accurate that my kids are my muses.

To read both complete articles, you can visit my writing site and click on "Recent Work."

For some toddler kidspiration, check out Lil Duck Duck. Toddler empowerment looks a little different than that of big kids!

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home