PASS THE TORCH (old site -- visit new site at 2passthetorch.com)

Friday, July 28, 2006

My Son, the Human Google Search


Perhaps it's his super snorkel-vision. Maybe it's because his mind isn't cluttered with insignificant drivel like what it was Mom asked him to do THREE SECONDS AGO.

I don't know where he got his gift, but the boy is a human Google Search. No matter what I've misplaced, I've learned to plug it into the search engine and he'll find it. My keys, my sunglasses, my favorite pen that grows legs and hides on me every-other day.

"I know where it is!" he proclaims, and runs off to retrieve it.

I've come to rely on this handy tool quite a lot, and it's required me to forgive him for the shoes he loses on a daily basis.

What does Google do when it can't find something? Maybe it asks Jeeves.

6 Comments:

  • I knew Google was a CUTE name, but had know idea it was THAT CUTE! Have a GREAT WEEKEND! ~ jb///

    By Blogger LZ Blogger, At 1:49 PM  

  • Thanks jb! Have a great weekend;)

    By Blogger Kelly Curtis, At 1:54 PM  

  • Wowie! I need him to come visit me!

    By Blogger Mama Duck, At 3:42 PM  

  • Wow! I think he has a twin sister in California. My Jenna can find anything that's misplaced. Whenever we can't find something, everyone will say "Ask Jenna" and sure enough, she either knows or has this keen way of zoning in on it within a minute.

    By Blogger Esther Avila, At 12:07 PM  

  • Hello Mamaduck, stacey and september - thank you for commenting!

    Yes, he is quite a handy guy!

    By Blogger Kelly Curtis, At 9:28 PM  

  • I'm guessing the rewards for finding Mom's stuff are far greater than the rewards for finding his own boring old shoes...no big hugs and thanks from those!

    By Blogger BookChook, At 7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home