PASS THE TORCH (old site -- visit new site at 2passthetorch.com)

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Carnival of Family Life - Wiener Whiner

Here's my submission to the Carnival of Family Life this week and guess what? I won Kailani's random drawing!! Cool huh? The rest of the submissions are at Princess and the Pea.

When I saw the "Wienermobile" at our village fair, I asked the kids if they wanted to sing the jingle. Most of us grew up hearing the Oscar Mayer wiener song, but I guess the next generation hasn't. Here is my seven-year-old son doing his very best to read the song lyrics while singing the jingle. Be sure to turn up your sound!


CLICK HERE FOR WIENER WHINER
For his efforts, Mom splurged on carnival rides - just as soon as she composed her giggling.
See you for Pass the Torch Tuesday!

5 Comments:

  • I need to learn how to add audio and video to my blog.

    I commented on your little budding opera singer when you first introduced him.

    Do you think blogs will be permanent and that this will be something he can come back and read when he is 18?

    By Blogger Pamela, At 10:54 AM  

  • I can't get audio when I click the link. It just takes me to a still picture. Do you have any ideas?

    By Blogger Tonya, At 4:23 PM  

  • hehe I've been trying to teach the girls the "Oscar Mayer" song! It isnt working...hmmm...

    By Blogger Samantha, At 1:01 AM  

  • Thanks for stopping by folks! If it doesn't work to click on the pic, try the links above and below. Those should work, although my technical prowess has been lacking lately;)

    By Blogger Kelly Curtis, At 11:24 AM  

  • Oh, CUTE!

    It's sad that this generation doesn't know those lyrics.

    I guess today i'll make sure that is passed on to my brood lol!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home