PASS THE TORCH (old site -- visit new site at 2passthetorch.com)

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Carnivals!

Carnivals! I'm participating in three this week, with the post, Wish For You.

Michelle's Carnival of the Blogging Chicks is already up. My favorites are: Back up Everything, She Covereth, From the Heart

Kailani's Carnival of Family Life will be up at Everything Under the Moon Sunday night. Of note: Letting go of Perfection and Love Is...

And the Carnival of the Vanities, which is hosted by Lil Duck Duck this week, will be up on Wednesday.

Come and read with me! I'll share my cotton candy;)

6 Comments:

  • I don't know if its blogger or my provider, but I'm having alot of trouble getting in to blogs today and reading them wait wait wait wait.

    Anyway... how do you do it all. Pink Diary and you have such lovely video/slide shows. do you stay up late - do you get up early. where do you guys find the time.

    By Blogger Pamela, At 12:16 PM  

  • Hello Pamela! Don't pay any attention to the times of the posts. I change those all the time to rearrange the order of my posts;)

    I work from home, so that helps.

    I'm glad you liked the slide show!!

    By Blogger Kelly Curtis, At 1:17 PM  

  • Thank you for the mention, Kelly, I did get your submission, I'm buried in submissions now, hee hee. It will be up early Wednesday, I'll trackback and e-mail you when it is posted. Never a shortage of things to do, eh? ;)

    By Blogger Mama Duck, At 3:06 PM  

  • Thanks for the carnival link back!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 4:14 PM  

  • You took some gorgeous pics from your trip. Love the slide show, and thank you for the cotton candy for the carnivals. :P

    By Blogger Unknown, At 6:10 PM  

  • Kelly, thanks for linking to my post. Have a wonderful day! :D

    By Blogger Mary, At 11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home