PASS THE TORCH (old site -- visit new site at 2passthetorch.com)

Friday, August 11, 2006

Heard in my World

On cleaning the house - "Are we having company, or what?"

(NO! Well YES, but I'd also like to know there's still carpeting underneath all that stuff on your floor.)

On why he didn't ski last year - "because Dad pushed me out of the BOAT and I part-way got WATER up my nose."

On not finding any garage sales - "We need to go to the 'suburbs'"

Um... the ones outside our village of 1,000?

and

On cupboard organization - "Why are there four open bags of marshmallows?"

3 Comments:

  • lol, yep kids are great for one liners..sometimes wish I could just walk behind them with a taperecorder for dialog ideas lol

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 6:13 PM  

  • That is so funny! I can totally relate to the marshmellow bag thing!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 7:27 PM  

  • Taperecorder... hmmmm... that's an excellent idea! Of course I don't know if I could carry that AND my three pound camera;)

    Thanks bk30 and kailani for your comments!

    By Blogger Kelly Curtis, At 7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home