PASS THE TORCH (old site -- visit new site at 2passthetorch.com)

Friday, August 25, 2006

Receiving Message 46 of 302

Today marks the official end of a fantastic trip to Mackinac Island, Michigan and Sault St. Marie, Ontario. I will share lots more about this excellent trip with my daughter in the coming days. In the meantime I have much catchup work to do, including the management of 302 email messages in my main inbox. I've enjoyed reading every one of your comments and intend to return the favor very soon! But if I claim comment bankrupcy, please forgive me. I'm bound to rebound.

This week I randomly selected a winner from the excellent Pass the Torch Tuesday contributors. Congratulations to Kailani, who receives the Pass the Torch Award Banner this week for her daughter's darling note to the new baby-to-be.

Other excellent contributors were Meredith (the power of siblings), Faerie Rebecca (cleaning without whining), Christine (her right-hand-12-year-old daughter), and Susan (children's answers to questions about mothers). Be sure to check them out!

4 Comments:

  • Sorry, I bet a whole bunch of those emails were from me asking about codes and coffee!

    Thanks for the award! You know I'm always looking to add cool buttons for my sidebar!

    Glad you're back!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 5:43 PM  

  • Hahahaha! No problem! I love email. I just don't realize how much I get until I'm gone a few days;)

    Congrats!

    By Blogger Kelly Curtis, At 7:22 PM  

  • Kelly ~ Very good choice! I am sure that someday Kailani's unborn baby will be able to read that cute little not and appreciate the love that it was written with. As for the eating the clothes part... does that really work? ~ jb///

    By Blogger LZ Blogger, At 11:32 PM  

  • I liked the note to baby, too.

    Someday I'll have to post the hilarious story of when I was Pregnant with daughter #3...
    ......it has to do with vasectamies and Dr. Suess

    It's not a story for tuesdays, though

    By Blogger Pamela, At 12:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home