PASS THE TORCH (old site -- visit new site at 2passthetorch.com)

Friday, September 08, 2006

Care to jump on a blogwagon?

There are several excellent projects going on in the blogosphere and I'd like to point out just a few.

Today Shannon kicked off September 11th Memories at Rocks in My Dryer. My related post is here.

And while you're at it, consider submitting to the Carnival of Blogging Chicks, who have a 9-11 theme this week. Michele tells that all women are invited to participate!

You'll also notice a "Moms for Modesty" button on my sidebar. This is a lively discussion started by Everyday Mommy. I've enjoyed reading bloggers' perspectives on the issue, particularly Chilihead's series of well-written posts.

Some of you are following my family's efforts with Intent's 30 Days of Nothing. Whether or not you participate in the experiment, there are multiple ways to join in the discussion.

Some of you have commented on my Schoolyear's Resolutions and made a few of your own. The school year is still new in the Northern Hemisphere, so join in if you're interested.

And Kailani's Carnival of Family Life will be up on Monday. I'll be submitting a post this weekend.

Never a shortage of things to do around here, huh?

4 Comments:

  • Hey! How about the 9-11 Carnival of the Blogging Chicks :-)

    By Blogger michele, At 6:43 PM  

  • Could you mention to your readers that they can submit an entry? I've opened it up to all women bloggers whether they are on the blogroll or not.

    By Blogger michele, At 6:45 PM  

  • I went over to "rocks" and posted and read, and read, and read, and read.

    It sure took me back

    By Blogger Pamela, At 1:51 AM  

  • I used to worry that I'd run out of things to write about.

    Ha...ha!

    Notice that first sentence was PAST tense.

    By Blogger Robin, At 9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home