PASS THE TORCH (old site -- visit new site at 2passthetorch.com)

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Catching up

I apologize for my tremendous tardiness in visiting all your sites. I promise my comments on your blogs are still to come!

While I'm catching up, I encourage you to check out the Blogging Chicks carnival, which is 9-11 related today.

And Kailani's Carnival of Family Life is up at Snapshot. There is always an excellent assortment there as well.

Thanks again for reading. Your comments are valuable contributions to my posts, and I appreciate them so much!

2 Comments:

  • How about a little dance routine, too?

    well, maybe not.

    I'll stick to just commenting.

    By Blogger Pamela, At 9:11 PM  

  • I'd love to see your dance routine, Pamela;) Bring it on!

    By Blogger Kelly Curtis, At 11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home