PASS THE TORCH (old site -- visit new site at 2passthetorch.com)

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Things

Congratulations to Kallie for being chosen for this week's Pass the Torch Tuesday spotlight post about honesty. Pass the Torch Award winners receive the magnet on the sidebar, the award button to display on their site, as well as front page listing from me for a week.

The Carnival of Education is up at The Median Sib, featuring my post, Email Teachers. Please visit for some thought-provoking reading. My picks this week are What Are Parents Thinking? and Last Regular Day.

And Spunky Homeschool's "Educational Moment" Contest is still open for entries until Friday night at midnight. You could win a digital camera from the Academic Superstore.

1 Comments:

  • I had read about that contest with Academic Superstore elsewhere...I went to their site and it looks like they have great deals if you're an educator (or student!)...I found lots of stuff I am tempted to buy (though winning a free camera would be great, too!)...

    By Blogger Liz Wetterhahn, At 11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home