PASS THE TORCH (old site -- visit new site at 2passthetorch.com)

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Random Acts of Kindness are Contagious

I started a game of Blog tag in Saturday's entry . Already the word is out and Random Acts of Kindness are spreading like the ozone hole through the blogosphere.

Laurie's RAOK posts ROCK!! Check out these kind posts (Send me a link to your Random Act of Kindness and I'll add it here):

Laurie's blog - Peregrinas

Fahim's blog - Art Addiction

You can read Jenn's, September's and Susan's RAOK here until they blog their experience.

Need an idea? Here's a great blog with about a zillion of them. Check out Dare to be an Angel.

If you read this, consider yourself "tagged":

Do something GOOD;
Tell everyone about it in your blog;
Tag someone else.

(Then come back and tell me about it)

Okay??


YOU'RE IT!!!



Absolute Write is accepting donations to get the site running again. Go to Hot Diggity!: Need help. for more information. Or you can use the image below to buy her book.



2 Comments:

  • I didn't actually blog about it but I did post it in my blog comments.

    I'm just not able to blog much lately. My mother is not well and I spend every day going back and forth to Porterville to see her and help take care of her.

    Throw in two jobs, four children and reunion committee work and you would understand why my days start at 5:30 a.m. and I never get to bed till after 11 p.m.

    I'm burning the candle on both ends and have been for quite a while -- not sleeping enough since I am up half the night anyway, worrying about something or other.

    BUT, I did make special dinners for several neighbors, invited a handicapped couple over for some much needed TLC (people avoid them) and donated a couple of major furniture pieces to charity.

    By Blogger Esther Avila, At 11:50 AM  

  • Thanks for checking back, September! It sounds to me like you to acts of kindness every day. Keep it up!

    By Blogger Kelly Curtis, At 2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home