PASS THE TORCH (old site -- visit new site at 2passthetorch.com)

Monday, July 31, 2006

Get the Pass the Torch Award Code

I'll post the submissions for the Pass the Torch Award Here.

Submissions:
Mommy's Proudest Moment
Asteroid Team
Holding the Book
Celebrating Manhood
San Francisco - Here We Come
A Servant's Heart

Once we have all the entries, I'll ask readers to choose the best story, so if you'd like to display the button to direct your readers here, let me know and I'll email you the code: ptt AT empowering-youth DOT com






Thanks for linking to the contest! Lil Duck Duck Crazy Hip Blog Mamas 5 Minutes for Mom
Technorati Tag:


4 Comments:

  • what an awesome picture. I'll write about a proud mama moment. :) Please go ahead and send me the sticker code.

    By Blogger Esther Avila, At 11:12 AM  

  • I can't wait to read your post!

    The code is on its way - let me know if you don't receive it.

    By Blogger Kelly Curtis, At 11:28 AM  

  • Hi Kelly,

    I've written a post for your contest. It's titled "San Francisco - Here we come"

    Paula

    By Blogger Turtles, At 2:28 AM  

  • It's excellent Paula! I just went over and read it. Perfect for the contest - thank you for participating. I've added your submission to the list!

    By Blogger Kelly Curtis, At 8:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home