PASS THE TORCH (old site -- visit new site at 2passthetorch.com)

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

PTT Spotlight post.

My Pass the Torch Tuesday spotlight post this week is from Unexplored Territory. Meredith shares how a little girl in another family shows courage and thoughtfulness. Spotlight post winners get to display the Pass the Torch Tuesday award button, receive a front-page link from me all week, and they also receive the "Assets" magnet shown on my sidebar.

Be sure to check out everyone's posts this week, because once again, they're excellent.

Please scroll down for Wordless Wednesday and Works-for-me Wednesday posts.

2 Comments:

  • What a coincidence, in the UK there is a big problem regarding kids and childhood and a national newspaper and politicians are campaigning to restore family life and family values, it has virtually disappeared due to the digital age and junk food. I would be interested to hear your views.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 12:54 PM  

  • I agree with Ellee (above). As I'm from the UK as well, I've heard how family life trying to return.

    By Blogger Jean-Luc Picard, At 1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home