PASS THE TORCH (old site -- visit new site at 2passthetorch.com)

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Questions and Comments

How do I love them? Let me count the ways...

In case I haven't mentioned it before, I LOVE LOVE LOVE your comments. In fact, I love them so much that I think I'll make them a regular feature. In the past week, I've been moved to laughter and tears by the comments you've all left for me. They're so good, I think I'll figure out a way to give them a place of honor. There's no way I can refer to all of them, but I can encourage you to all read them. I'll mention a few here.

I'll mention Pamela for her comment on this post about the naming of dinosaurs:
There was a 7 year old kid who wrote them down on a cave wall....and his
caveman mom was pretty impressed.. so she didn't wash it off. Good
thing!!! She was one of the original Pass The Torch Tuesday moms.

and Susan for her comment on this post:

"You wrote that so beautifully, Kelly. I was there with you, sharing the thoughts (and the fudge!)Mackinac Island is now on my evergrowing list of places to visit. And having a daughter is now on my list of "wonderfuls."

Actually, there were tons of excellent comments on that post.

Tricia asked if the rays of light on this photo were photoshopped at all. Answer -nope! All natural!

Tonya, asked what was the missing ingredient in our cookies for last week's Pass the Torch Tuesday. Answer - we still don't know, but we sure got a lot of guesses! -- too much butter (knitting maniac), too much liquid (heather), too much flour (samantha), extra large eggs (tc) or swapped baking power with baking soda (mamakaren, lindsey, cameo).

So anyway, thank you all for your thoughtful responses to my posts. I read and cherish every single one!

6 Comments:

  • Thanks for the mention Kelly. That was an AMAZING photo. Just beautiful. It's interesting how the light from the sun comes down through the clouds under certain conditions isn't it? I didn't think that you had photoshopped it- but I had to ask. ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 3:22 PM  

  • I liked the pic cools the eye kinda thing.
    Wish you well

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 4:40 PM  

  • I was visiting Wendy's and saw you on the casting call. I enjoy meeting people thru blogger and, myself, love it when they leave comments. I love your photo for Saturday's Scavenger Hunt. I just started playing along with that, too.

    Enjoy the rest of your weekend, Betty :)

    By Blogger Biker Betty, At 4:43 PM  

  • Okay, so the question now before the blog is: Should commenting on comments be considered a form of electronic incest?

    That is a great photo. I looked, and looked without success for one like it to illustrate a story on my blog called, What Summer Means to Me, written in a young boy's POV. Yours would have been way better than the one I settled on.

    By Blogger Bill Fullerton, At 8:45 PM  

  • Kelly,
    You are always doing something like this to make us commenters feel great! Do you have an evil side too? LOL Because if it's as strong as your nice side, WATCH OUT!! LOL

    By Blogger Samantha, At 1:34 AM  

  • I don't even remember how I came to find you. In any case, I'm glad I did! I enjoy reading your blog and hearing from you also.

    By Blogger Tonya, At 9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home